Sunday 27 November 2011

So, here's my introduction. I'm  a fifteen year old girl. My mother is my idol. My aim is to do something with my life which makes her proud and makes me satisfied. I don't have many friends whom I can count on but the ones I have are real special to me because I know what it's like to have no one. Music has helped me to be not dead when I had nobody. But now I have found this real cool person who can understand me and my pain. That's my best friend. For me she is the best person in the whole universe after mom; I feel very lucky. I'm an introvert and emotionally fragile. I think a lot about things, more than what is required.I think that whatever has happened to us stays inside us, always.I'm trying to find a better part of me. I want to be uniquely who I am. I dislike hypocrisy. I want to be honest in life and I think people should practice what they preach. I love to read books but I never get time to read one and I have this intense desire to cook something good but it always turns out to be a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment